As usual, we were about 3 weeks overdue on Bri's much needed haircut. :) I've been cutting his hair for our entire marriage, now almost 16 years. We try to set up a night that works for both of us, and then it usually gets postponed when we realize how tired we feel that night, and we continue to procrastinate it until he can't handle his hair any longer. No, I really don't know what I'm doing, but he insists that he likes my cutting better than a stylist he pays for. And here in Angola, we really don't know where to go to get our hair cut because our hair texture, etc. is completely different than that of the Angolans. So he said recently, "See, it's a good thing you've been cutting my hair all these years because now we're in Angola." :) Well, before I cut it this time, he gave the kids a chance to play hairdresser. The kids love playing with his hair because he has so much of it...and hair is just fun to play with. So they went at it:
The 80's hairstyle in this video totally reminds me of how I remember Bri as a teenager!! It makes me laugh! And of course he acts like an 80's teen by saying "gag me with a spoon," "just leave me alone," and "whatever!"
Needless to say, we had a fun night playing with dad's hair. We have to enjoy these times while he still has hair right? :)


0 comments: