I just wanted to document quickly, that Briant and I are definitely missing fall back in the states, and all things associated with it; like the mountains covered in splotches of reds, yellows, and oranges, taking walks in the crisp, cool chilly air, watching the neighborhood maple and oak trees lose their colored leaves and blow around in the wind, pumpkins and preparing to carve them for Halloween, turning the fireplace on at night and cozying up with a cup of hot cocoa or apple cider and a good book...the list goes on and on. Definitely my favorite season. I'm glad I brought my fall wreath!
Obviously we'll experience fall again, so we'll get over it. :) I love this fall picture from a city in Latvia, our next post. It's hard not to want to be there this fall!
For now, we'll enjoy the last days of "spring" weather here before summer really gets started and comfort ourselves with hot cocoa and cider from the states. Briant may have gone a little overboard and bought $70 worth of these comfort drinks. His heart was really aching for the cloudy and green northwest on this particular day, so obviously buying one box would not have been enough. But 20?! And apparently we have a few pumpkin and vanilla flavored herbal teas coming as well. Whatever keeps you happy hon. :)
0 comments: