Fall pics of kids

One of my favorite times of the year to get pictures of my kids, is in the fall.  And since we haven't experienced "true fall" for two years, I really wanted to make sure we captured the leaves in some pics.  By the time we got a camera, the leaves were almost gone, at least the brilliant ones in our neighborhood that were at picture taking level, facing the right direction and weren't on private property.  I really loved all of the reds and oranges I saw over the month of leaf change, but I knew my kids wouldn't be up to running around the city with me to find the best leaves, and by the time we got around to taking the pics that day, the sun was setting fast and we were almost out of light.  So we settled on this little area I saw as we drove out of our apartment parking lot that was right across the street.  The setting sun cast a bright light right where my kids were standing so they had really bright faces and some shadows on the ground, but I loved it so I took the pic.  Luckily the light softened quickly.
Thomas is into funny photobombing lately, so he made sure he was in a few pics.And Savvy had to get in on it too.  :)I love capturing these cute moments where the kids cozy up with each other and they seem a little more patient with each other.  If only they could be this tender with each other all the time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment