First Day of School

We can't believe another school year has begun!  Thomas is entering middle school, 6th grade, Savvy will be in 5th grade, and Rhea is in 3rd.  The kids are excited to have new teachers, see what new kids are there and who has returned, play on the playground, etc.  Thomas is especially excited to start middle school and see what is in store there.  I think the only thing that is dreaded at this point, is the long drive to and from school. :)

The kids are up and at it early (as I think their eyes show in this picture), heading out the door before 7 am.  Luckily for everyone, they're used to it at this point and never need me to drag them out of bed.  In fact, they're usually up and at it, dressed and eating breakfast before I can get to their rooms.
It was Rhea's birthday the first day of school so I made some mini-cupcakes for her to take to her class to share.  Her class sang to her and she said her classmates wanted more cupcakes.  A good day for her I think even though it was the first day of school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment