Rhea's 10th Birthday

Hard to believe our youngest child is in the double digits now!  The years are flying by!  It was fun to celebrate Rhea's birthday because she's so easy to please.  She always has been; flexible and accommodating, always making sure everyone is happy.  So we had fun at Tarzans, but when it started raining, she adapted to the new plans without batting an eye.  I love that about Rhea!  And she's so grateful, at every turn, for what you do for her.  She's always saying, "Thank you mom!  You're the best mom ever!"  We are so proud of this girl and the sweet spirit that she has.
Rhea's description of her birthday:  My Birthday was the best ever. I had key lime pie and it was tasty. I turned 10 years old. I am finally two digits!
US KIDS HAD A SLEEP OVER TOGETHER IN THOMAS' ROOM BECAUSE OF MY BIRTHDAY AND IT WAS AWESOME!I slept in and got sprinkled confetti pancakes with syrup.  It was good. I also got bacon and water that spilled in my bed, but I survived. I also made a lot of noise with the blow thingy.  Well, all of us (parents not included), made a lot of noise!
I found my baby picture on the table with the rest of my presents and I tried to make the same face as I did in the picture.
Here's my birthday wish list that I stuck on my parents' bathroom mirror:
I got the best presents a girl could possibly get for 10 years. It was a lot and I was grateful.  I got everything I asked for including a "flip" shirt, Legos and a necklace from Thomas.  He made it out of hot glue and crayons.  It's now my favorite!
I also got a watch that I wanted so badly, along with Legos, fake earrings, a "flip" shirt, Pegasus, and purse.
After I opened presents, we went to Tarzans, a high ropes course, in Jurmala.  We did levels 3 and 4.  It was hard, but very fun!
It started to rain and we were really tired from going to Tarzans, so we didn't go to the beach like we planned.  Instead, we went home and had caramel popcorn while watching Harry Potter 5 like I wanted.
The next day, Sister Veil gave me a missionary plaque for my birthday that said "Masa Platt," which is "Sister Platt" in Latvian.
The sisters also heart attacked my bedroom door with hearts and notes.  I love the sister missionaries. They were so kind to make my birthday special!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment