Mother's Day 2019

 It was a great day for me.  Bri and the kids always shower me with extra love and attention on Mother's Day, and this year was no exception!  I know as their mother, I do a lot to love and support them, but my life is so much more because of my children and the love they show me.  And I'm so grateful for a supportive husband that has always supported me in this role and has always wanted to make sure I am feeling fulfilled and appreciated.
On this morning, Bri made me my favorite "Sweet potatoes O' Briant."  A hearty and filling breakfast!  I received lovely roses, hand drawn pictures and cards, and Savannah crafted little bags for me.

 Savvy also made me a gluten free pie I could eat.  I was so impressed not only with the flavor, but with the presentation of the fruit on top.  It looked like it was from a bakery!  It was delicious!!!
It was Mother's Day here in Latvia as well, so all of the women and YW at church received a flower as well.  There were flowers being sold throughout the city.  If there's anything that Latvians know how to do, it's flowers!  The day was special and I felt the loved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment