skip to main |
skip to sidebar
In Choir class, we were learning songs from different
countries. It was fun practicing and then it was the night of the
performance after months of preparing.
My family came to watch except Savannah was not able to go because of an
ear infection. I had forgotten my Choir shirt in my locker and the place I
was performing was at George Mason. So we quickly ran to MEH and then got
my shirt from my locker and then ran to the high school. My outfit was my
choir shirt, my black skirt, and my black boots. My hair was pulled back in a pony braid. It was so fun to see my family as we sang. Though I never got
to sing a solo, I was glad we got to have a chance to show my parents what I
learned. I was with my friend and I was
nervous and then I just closed my eyes and then felt the power of singing over came me.
And I felt proud of me!!!!
0 comments: