Thomas: I have had two main friends here in Falls Church. Owen, and Carter. Owen is in my seminary and church and Carter is from Oakwood. I first met Owen playing some basketball and I first met Carter at one of the activities at Oakwood. We were all in a small friend group: Me, Owen, Carter, Philip, Noah, and Ben. Carter, being the only child, would have big get togethers with all of his friends. We would talk and play video games. In these photos we are in the Oakwood clubhouse at Carter's birthday party. It's hard to say who my best friend was.


Owen was always there in the morning at seminary but would never go out of his way to talk to me. Carter and I would hangout a lot of Oakwood. Either down at the basketball court or in his apartment. I was friendly with the rest of them but not as close as Owen and Carter. I also had more friends from church like Justin M. In 6th grade I was in a friend group with Michael A. and his friends. When I got here I automatically joined Owen and Carter's group, but every so often, during Mustang Block, I would go hangout with Michael and his friends. I think that my friend situation as almost as good as the one in year 7 in Angola. We had a lot of fun and I never felt left out.
In seminary (my first year), our teachers Sisters Keysor and Mukai gave us a box of cereal for our birthdays and half-birthdays. Everyone in class signed my box. I loved seeing my friends every day at seminary and starting my day that way. We zoom now, and it's not the same, but I'm glad I still get to see them. We hang out on zoom after class is over to talk.



0 comments: