We had a fun, busy Saturday! First, the girls and I had a Relief Society activity that they were invited to where we made reindeer from nails and yarn, and also ornaments out of green buttons. The girls did a great job finishing their projects. I ended up talking and only getting the little ornament made. ;)
We drove with Sister Tanner over to the Curd's house where we had our Combined YW/YM activity for November. The kids had a fun time hanging out together making vision boards. The vision boards were supposed to reflect the goals they have for 2022 - spiritual, physical, social, and intellectual goals.
The kids were given magazines to cut pictures and words out of to show their goals.
Grace and Avalon
Asher
Vivi, Avalon, Rhea, Joslyn, Evie, Edie, Meala, Ember
Lauren, Savvy, Grace, Kjirsten, Josie, Lizzie
It was fun to hear the girls share their vision boards and all the goals they have for the next year. The girls are right on target, setting such great goals. I was amazed at how well they know themselves and what they want to work on to improve themselves. I look forward to watching them accomplish their goals!
0 comments: