TJ Art Night

I ran to the girls' school for TJ Art Night with all the kids, to see some of the things they've been working on.  It's always fun for me to see how my kids express themselves artistically through different mediums.  Savvy had fun with clay and paint, while Rhea did paper mache with paint and also had a poetry unit.  That night they also had a few little projects the kids could do like pencil/crayon rubbing, stamping, and making button pins.  I would love to have the ability to express myself artistically without feeling critical or self-conscious of my work like we tend to do as adults.  Kids have such a cute, simple, matter-of-fact pride when they show their work!  No fear of judgement--just "I did it!" pride.  I love it!  It was a fun night exploring the school together and the different activities offered!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment