Halloween kind of happened fast and I guess I didn't take many pictures because we returned from our almost 2 week trip to Italy, Greece, Romania trip the day before and we were distracted with getting costumes ready, etc. Luckily I had Rhea's help to decorate the front door and trees with some ghosts and bats. And luckily we picked up some pieces to Rhea's Greek Goddess costume while in Athens!
This girl is all about "no shoes." If she can go without, she will, even if the ground is wet or covered with snow!

The embassy had a Halloween party after school and then we ran home to trick or treat in our Pinki neighborhood. Here's Savannah in her 80's hair and clothing with Rhea showing off her Greek goddess eyeliner. ;)
Thomas was a perfect tourist. We know how to do the tourist thing with all of the traveling we do. ;)
At the embassy party: Here's Ambassador Pettit with her sidekicks.
And Rhea with her sidekicks- Anna from school and Audrey from the embassy and church.
Rhea and I ran around the neighborhood while Thomas and Savannah ran around with some friends. We were impressed with some of the costumes that welcomed us at their doors and for some of the decorations in a community of mostly Russians and Latvians!
It was fun that we had just come from Dracula's castle in Transylvania just the day before, so close to the Halloween holiday!










0 comments: