Sveta our hair stylist

Sveta, Sveta, Sveta.  My lovely Russian hair stylist that helped me so much during our time in Latvia.  She spoke a little English, very little, and I spoke no Russian or Latvian, so I literally sat with my Google translate open on my lap every appointment to communicate with her.  We worked through different cuts and colors that I needed for me and my kids.  Despite the added time it would take to communicate through Google translate, she was always so patient and gave me the time I needed to get her advice or opinion.  And she was so cheap.  To color my hair was like $15 and a cut and color was about $30.  So much cheaper than the States!
Sveta was so cute with my girls too trying to speak a little English with them.  :)
Before we left Latvia, everyone wanted one last haircut from Sveta.  Rhea didn't want to be left out.  So it was just a little trim, but Sveta at the "salon" did it, not mom.  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment