My new cell phone


After almost a whole year of a seriously glitchy phone (to the point that we thought it had been hacked), and even tears after being in time crunch situations and needing a working phone and only getting apps opening and closing on their own by a phone ghost, I finally agreed to buy a new phone.  My "old" phone was less than a year old when it started having problems, so it was hard for me to spend money on another phone, not knowing if it was going to have similar problems here.  Bri insisted, and he ordered an unlocked phone for me on Amazon, but when it arrived, we discovered it was locked.  Since we had already waited a few weeks for that phone to get here, Bri knew I couldn't go another day with my crazy phone, and he forced me to go shopping here to buy a phone.  
Needless to say, the kids seemed actually more excited about it than I was, especially when they discovered all of the fun features that my phone came with, one of which were the photo "stickers." They (and me with them too), have spent a lot of time having fun with them, as we were traveling on planes or trains, or just having fun at home.  So much fun, that I finally had to change my password to one they don't know, so they will stop taking all of my storage space with their pics and videos with the stickers!  ;)  These pics are just a sampling of the many pics they've (we've taken).  And yes, these past few months of stickers deserves a blog post so I don't forget this whole issue with my phone. ;)

And here they are, doing more!  I think watching them is more entertaining than seeing the final pics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment