Pumpkin Village--Last Saturday in VA


Our last Saturday in VA, we took the kids to a place called Pumpkin Village, about an hour away from home.  I found this place online, and knew right away that the kids would love it because it would remind them of some of the fall activities we would do in Utah.  We all LOVE fall, so I’m grateful we were here for part of the season of seeing and feeling the color and weather changes.  The pics pretty much say it all!




Getting an early taste of our African safaris!
Just pretending to kick.  :)











 The peddle "go-karts" were a hit!  We had to stand in line again after so we could ride them again!













We were even given apples, hot cider, and mini-pumpkins on our way out.  This was one of those outings that Briant and I thought was actually worth what we paid!  A fun memory to have before leaving the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment