The Oakwood Cemetery and nearby neighborhoods are my favorite places to walk in the morning. These walks have given me a chance to see the world wake up after winter, and now with Covid, I'm out walking even more than before to escape our small apartment and save my sanity. The trees are in full beautiful bloom right now and I'm loving it!
I can't get over these pink and fuschia flower bushes that they trim into square shapes. I've seen these same bushes around the neighborhood and they have a lot less flowers than these that are trimmed.
I love the beauty of the cemetery for many reasons. It might seem like an eerie place to some people, but I find the headstones to be beautiful and I love seeing the expressions of love when they're decorated by their loved ones.
And it gets even more beautiful at sunset! It reminded me of Lehi's vision of the Tree of Life in the Book of Mormon and had to get a picture.



In the neighborhoods, evidence of spring is all over the road! It has been very windy lately, so I'm afraid all of our flowers will be on the ground soon.
Our covered trail that connects two streets and provides a short cut for us.
One day Rhea went with me on my morning walk. We loved talking to the birds and walking in the flower petals!
Rhea was trying to walk without landing on a petal. :)
And back home, it looked like it was snowing.


















0 comments: